With shoppers increasingly seeking out more meaningful in-store experiences, the use of digital signage as a retailer's primary advertising platform is fast becoming a familiar sight within the industry. The sector is now beginning to understand how the use of digital signage within their environment can increase and encourage sales; with the platform also key in attracting a shopper’s attention and improving the overall impact of your brand.
Despite an increase in online shopping, quite a high percentage of customers still look to purchase from physical premises. Therefore, employing skilled content design providers such as Screen Kinetics to manage, create and communicate valuable information to your in-store shoppers could help increase the overall versatility of marketing material.
- Replacing traditional marketing collateral's with animated screen content will reduce overall advertising costs.
- Digital signage allows retailers to update branded marketing collateral more efficiently than printed posters.
- Screens can be used as a 24 hour messaging tool promoting official merchandise and additional online platforms.
- In-store digital signage facilitates the ability to regularly promote one off price reductions.
- Embedded displays are at least twice as effective at attracting attention as traditional printed tickets.
- Raise awareness of your social media and ecommerce links.
- Harnessing screens at point of sale around a store with the ability to up-sell products.
- Such platforms can assist in promoting all types of stock, merchandise and in-store services.
- Maximise the opportunity to advertise and promote purchasing of unwanted or less popular stock.